What does the Mistral Owners' Association do?
- Organise events both social and sailing.
- Provide news and information about the class through newsletters and the website.
- Promote the class nationally to increase the membership and number of boats sailing.
- Run the Mistral Championships once a year.
- Assist new members with buying boats.
- Help to get older boats back onto the water and sailing.
- Provide support on renovation and new boat buying.
- Develop the class and keep the boats up to date. - Work over the last few years has included updating the sailplan with new Jib, materials and a slightly more modern shape. A new manufacturer of boats has been established with a number produced off the mould.
- Own and maintain the current production mould.
- Work within and uphold the consitution.
- Keep the class lively and fun with active sailing.
How do I support the class and become a member?
The class has a number of types of membership. These are explained below:
- Full - for current boat owners.
- Associate - for crews, friends and family and anyone with an interest in the class heritage and what is happening in the class now and in the future.
Click here for a copy of the membership form and join now.